Promoting physical and mental health through music
Music brings joy, laughter, memories, comfort, and connection to life at Sage Living. A community favorite, our music program is led by a certified neurologic music therapist. We use clinical-based music interventions to help individuals enhance memory, improve communication, reduce stress and promote physical and mental rehabilitation—and it’s really fun too!
- Led by full-time, board-certified neurologic music therapist Hilary Camino
- Our programming aims to individualize your loved one’s experience through music
- One-on-one sessions work on community member’s goals, including reducing depression and anxiety
- Group therapy sessions increase connection, purpose and comfort through reminiscence therapy, songwriting, instrumentation and choral singing
- Therapies address nonverbal development, tactile stimulation, gross and fine motor rehabilitation and more