Moving into Sage Living
Joining the Sage Living community is a journey that starts with relationship building. It begins with a conversation with the Sage Living team to learn about your loved one’s life history, preferences, routine and health status. Next, the resident and their family complete an application for medical and financial qualification to ensure we are the best fit for your loved one.
We know your loved one has prepared well for retirement and look forward to partnering with you to plan for their future. We work closely with families and guide them through the financial qualification process.
Included within the cost of living in Sage Living:
- Fully furnished suites including adjustable beds with special pressure-relieving mattresses
- 24-hour nursing care overseen by a registered nurse
- In-house nurse practitioner to assist with overall resident care, including changes of condition and medication, in coordination with the resident’s primary care physician
- Registered nurse Care Coordinator that works with resident’s family to achieve best possible care and quality of life
- Medication management
- Supplies including incontinence products and wound care supplies
- Social work services including counseling, coordination of regular family care conferences, and advanced directive planning
- Registered dietician for weight loss/gain management and healthy meal planning
- Multi-disciplinary medication meetings with a pharmacist and the clinical team to evaluate medication lists, their effective use, and how to gradually dose reduce psychotropic medications if warranted
- A robust schedule of life enrichment programs, outings, events and one on-one-engagement opportunities
- In-house music therapy program led by a certified neurologic music therapist featuring group and individual opportunities for engagement through music and instrumentation
- In-house access to physical, occupational and speech therapies for health maintenance, preventative care, and rehab after a fall or injury
- Close access to St. John’s Health breadth of health services including emergency, acute, surgical, radiology, and specialty clinic care
We look forward to partnering with you on this journey, ensuring a smooth transition into Sage Living. Contact with us today to begin a relationship with our team!